The Pasadena Community Ministry is a non-denominational, non-profit (501)(C)(3) organization having all volunteer workers. The PCM provides primarily emergency food and clothing, but limited funding is also available to assist in rent, utilities, school uniforms, prescription needs and similar item. The emergency support is for individuals and families living in the cities of Pasadena and Deer Park. We also provide special baskets of food at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
To Receive Assistance at PCM:
Proof of Residence:
- Rent receipt
- Utility bill
- Lease agreement
Official Social Security Documentation for each member of the household or other ID showing proof of your existence:
- Birth Certificate
- Green Card
- Picture ID
You must live in the following zip code: 77501, 77502, 77503, 77504, 77505, 77506, 77536
Food and clothing can be received 7 times per year.
Financial Assistance can only be received once every 12 months.
To Receive Financial Assistance at PCM:
1. Must live in Pasadena
2. Must be in lowest level of income
3. Must bring picture ID
4. Must bring Social Security card
5. Must bring for yourself and for spouse or significant other one of the following:
- Current paycheck stub
- Last IRS W-2 form
- Printout of last 3 years income from Social Security office
- Printout of last quarter from TX Workforce Commission
- Current SSI letter
6. Must bring copy of lease for rental assistance
7. Must bring cut off notice of eviction notice
*Grants provided by the City of Pasadena and Homeless Management Information System.